Sights of Holy Hill the casual passerby may ignore.
The CDSP is another of the many Ratcliff buildings located on Holy Hill. Its English Tudor-style architecture, characterized by the red brick, sparse stone trim and the Gothic arcade, evokes the school’s Anglican roots.
The Pacific School of Religion is arguably Holy Hill’s most notable structure. The largest and oldest school in the GTU, the PSR moved into its current location in 1926 following the Berkeley fire. The dramatic, “fantasy” architecture of the PSR is a reflection of the prosperous (and delusional) 1920s. The Holbrook building takes inspiration from […]